Premium seasoned Softwood Logs, delivered loose. Standard cut of 8-10" but other sizes available on request.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR THIS PRODUCT - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
Loose loads only available in the following areas: Inverness, Nairn, Forres, Ardersier, Croy, Cawdor, Auldearn, Aviemore, Grantown-on-Spey, Carrbridge, Nethybridge, Boat of Garten, Kingussie and Newtonmore.
Please check your location is included in the list and please ensure your order meets the minimum criteria before placing. Orders that do not meet the minimum order criteria will be cancelled. If you are unsure, please call us on 01667 455095 or email us at email@example.com.
Logs are tipped loose at customer's request where possible. If not possible, they will be tipped at the nearest accessible place. The driver will not manually move or stack the logs. A charge may be made for re-delivery or non-delivery if you fail to notify us at the time of ordering of any access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your order.
We will delivery either on the next delivery date in your area or sooner if we are able to. We can not confirm a delivery date but please get in touch if you need it by or on a specific date and we'll factor this in.
We deliver Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm (7am-7pm November to February). We are unable to specify a delivery time for your order. If you would like to request a weekend delivery slot or delivery on a specific day, please note this in the 'Additional Information' box when ordering and we will try our best to accommodate.
Please bear in mind that due to the nature of our business, deliveries may be a few days to either side of the planned delivery dates. We use large vehicles with heavy loads, so during busy periods may need to make multiple trips - especially to the more remote areas.
If you need to be sure you're in when your order is delivered, please let us know and we'll give you a call in the days before we arrive.
Minimum orders for the below areas is £50
- Tuesday 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th - Nairn, Ardersier, Cawdor, Croy & Inverness
- Thursday 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th - Auldearn, Brodie, Dyke
- Thursday 9th & 23rd - Fores, Elgin, Burghead, Kinloss, Findhorn Dunphail
- Fri 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st - Aviemore, Grantown-on-Spey, Cromdale, Nethybridge, Boat of Garten, Kingussie, Newtonmore, Kincraig, Carrbridge, Dulnain Bridge
- Tue 7th & 21st - Beauly, Kiltarlity, Kirkhill
- Fri 31st - Laggan
Minimum order for the below areas is £100
- Tue 1st - Drumnadrochit
- Tue 8th - Farr, Foyers, Dores, Daviot
Minimum order for the below areas is £100
- Mon 28th - Glenlivet, Tomintoul
- w/c 14th - North Skye (Postcodes: IV47-48, IV51, IV55-56) - Braes, Waternish, Geary, Glendale, Portnalong, Carbost, Portree, Staffin, Uig, Skeabost Bridge, Edinbane, Dunvegan, Struan
- w/c 21st - South Skye & Wester Ross (Postcodes: IV40-46, IV49, IV52-53) Plockton, Loch Carron, Tarskavaig, Aird, Ord, Torrin, Kilbride, Kyle, Dornie, Broadford, Ardvasar, Drumfearn, Gairloch, Poolewe, Kinlochewe, Aultbea, Dundonnel, Laide, Garve (LAST ORDERS 4pm on Friday the week before delivery)
- Mon 28th - Isle of Raasay*
* Additional delivery charge applies to Isle of Raasay deliveries — 50p per bag
Deliveries to Wester Ross & the Isle of Skye are made during the week listed, depending on the number of orders received and weather conditions. We will let customers know if there won't be a delivery in the week listed. If you need to know what day we're coming so you can make preparations, please put a note on your order and we can call you the day before.
For customers on Raasay, we work with a local organisation who hold a central store of products, and they make local deliveries when customers pay. We try to keep this topped up, but it is only economical to visit when we have a full load including other customer orders. So it may be four to eight weeks before our next visit - please keep this in mind and place your orders as early as you are able.
Larger orders may be delivered by courier so could arrive quicker than the above schedule. You will be contacted prior to delivery to arrange.
The calendar below has the latest up to date delivery dates but is subject to alterations. We can not guarantee a delivery date for any order, but we will try to take any requests into consideration when planning our routes.
This map shows the areas we regularly deliver to. Click on an area to see our next delivery dates and minimum order amounts. For other areas, please get in touch and we can advise whether we can deliver to you.